lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Jisu101"

574 forum posts
[You can't access this team forum post]
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#93

As to say, the creator of this post seems very closed to any religious influences... so what's the point of creating this post if you won't respond and act?

Jisu101
Community Blog Discussions - How to Counter Caro Kann Defense?#3

Should say, I love the 2 Knights Attack. Especially if black plays Nf6 you first gain space with 4.e5 and then all of a sudden move everything backwards :)

Jisu101
Community Blog Discussions - Gukesh, Zhongyi Tan are Officially the World Championship Challengers#10

A very unstable situation here. With Carlsen having left and Gukesh having won the candidates tournament we are in a really unstable situation. Gukesh might win against Ding. And if he becomes World C…

Jisu101
General Chess Discussion - Bye Bye bullet#11

@TLansman said in #10: > The next step is to realize that Blitz is no different. Though in Blitz training your intuition is far more practical. It's definitely better than bullet for improvement. And,…

Jisu101
General Chess Discussion - Is learning openings that important and how can I create my own opening repertoire#2

@chesstricksandtraps It depends on your style, willingness to take risks and other factors. As an aggressive player, I like to play the b3 systems in the Bird Opening a lot. One of my friends has actu…

Jisu101
Off-Topic Discussion - Math paradox?#7

yeah I actually just realised In the 4ac I had written "4" but it actually needs to be 0 since it's a multiplication. Sorry ... I make that mistake often when multiplying 0*something, I just add 0 ins…

Jisu101