lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:pappet365"

391 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - "Flat Thibault" theory#1

there are the flat earthers, now it's time for us flat thibaulters to came out of the shadow.

pappet365
Off-Topic Discussion - Cheating scandal#1

I was playing this game: https://lichess.org/4R3a0owzITJn When I get struck with the fact that my old girlfriend was very probably sleeping with another guy. Stay tuned for some new bait and switch bs.

pappet365
Off-Topic Discussion - What happens to lichess if thibault dies?#8

@Pro_PrarthanaR_2009 said in #1: > I am sorry to ask such a question, but for some reason, I searched in Google also: > It just shows another similar thread. And what surprised me even more is that I …

pappet365
Off-Topic Discussion - People not resigning#4

@Rainbow_Pink_Lover said in #2: > esign or not. You can't just fo I forgive your lack of understanding irony only because you are from US

pappet365
Off-Topic Discussion - People not resigning#1

Boo hoo why people don't resign, I'm soooo good they should resign before the match

pappet365
Off-Topic Discussion - Help Academic Research <> Win $100 Amazon gift certificate#18

@NorthwesternResearch said in #17: > bly -- So you are actually doing a research on how many people would cheat a research for a chanche to win money

pappet365
Game analysis - Totally CRUSHED the opponent in RK!!!#2

Dude you need therapy

pappet365
General Chess Discussion - Will Lichess Give A Solid Reply To Him / Her ?#2

Koalas have syphilis; be compassionate.

pappet365
Lichess Feedback - Username#7

@glbert said in #6: > no. which is why i pointed you to google. Brother is literally from line 4 to line 9...

pappet365
Off-Topic Discussion - God#2

edit

pappet365