lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:fianchetto123"

83 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - [Idea] Centaur 2v2 mode#5

This is a good idea. +1

fianchetto123
Lichess Feedback - swiss tournament#57

One concern which has been raised in this thread is that Swiss tournaments require a more extended time commitment from players. But in an official OTB Swiss event, you can withdraw at any point by as…

fianchetto123
General Chess Discussion - Stalemating is Theoretically impossible? #8

Resigning is not a move. If white resigned after 1. e4 e5 the scoresheet would say 1. e4 e5 0-1, not 1. e4 e5 2 0-1

fianchetto123
Lichess Feedback - Bug Report: Incorrect Result in DB#7

Lol a grandmaster did not resign in that position unless somebody had a gun to his head

fianchetto123
Lichess Feedback - Move the rematch button#7

I agree with previous posters. This has caused a fair amount of annoyance for me as well.

fianchetto123
General Chess Discussion - Banter Match Opponents#5

I'm out of practice playing long games but I would be interested as long as you're willing to accept 2100 uscf in place of 2100 standard lol

fianchetto123
Lichess Feedback - Tournament rating#3

I would actually rather the last game auto-abort when the tournament time runs out, but as things stand you are both forced to finish the game and it counts for rating purposes.

fianchetto123
General Chess Discussion - "Azmaiparashvili is a Cheating Scumbag"- Greg Shahade #20

http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments/2/9/4/8/8/8/t3171760-54-thumb-Thread%20Direction.jpg?d=1270781922

fianchetto123
General Chess Discussion - "Azmaiparashvili is a Cheating Scumbag"- Greg Shahade #6

The first line of the fellow's Wikipedia biography is amusing. "Zurab Azmaiparashvili is a chess Grandmaster and criminal from Georgia."

fianchetto123
General Chess Discussion - daily hyper blindfold#9

That is ridiculous.

fianchetto123