lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:fianchetto123"

83 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Simul clock times shown incorrectly#1

Sometimes different clock times are shown on the main simul page than the actual clock times in the game. I was going to include screenshots of this but I don't see a way to do that so I'm just pointi…

fianchetto123
Game analysis - Savage Come Back [Amateur Game]#4

Your opponent went from having mate in 2 to completely losing in one move. That's quite a swing.

fianchetto123
Lichess Feedback - Automatical draw after 300 moves.#8

This is not a good rule.

fianchetto123
Game analysis - Funny bullet game I just played#1

https://lichess.org/0K35kCra

fianchetto123
Lichess Feedback - feature request: reclassify 0+1 as ultrabullet#24

#23 It would certainly make French players happy to know that they could all now get 2500 ratings.

fianchetto123
Lichess Feedback - Feature Request: Add a Message to a Challenge AND a Decline#7

Oh. There's not any normal context under which I would be challenging someone to a game other than as a rematch after a just-finished game. I suppose if you regularly challenge random online friends t…

fianchetto123
Lichess Feedback - feature request: reclassify 0+1 as ultrabullet#20

You could certainly branch the bullet division into three categories instead of the current two. I'd hesitantly support such a move because grouping 0+1 and 1/2+0 together with controls like 2+1 reall…

fianchetto123
Lichess Feedback - Feature Request: Add a Message to a Challenge AND a Decline#4

That's not what I mean. I mean the chat box on the left side of the screen with which you can communicate with your opponent during a game.

fianchetto123
Lichess Feedback - Feature Request: Add a Message to a Challenge AND a Decline#2

Why can you not use the in-game chatbox for this type of communication?

fianchetto123
Lichess Feedback - feature request: reclassify 0+1 as ultrabullet#16

#14 Who cares what the maximum is? Bullet has a 30 second minimum and ultra has a 30 second maximum. Is 0/1 more similar to a non-increment time control above 30s or one below 30s? I'd argue it's far …

fianchetto123