lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Cedur216"

6525 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - blocking does not hide blog posts on lichess homepage#4

@corvusmellori if they are that extreme of a harasser, they should be chatbanned and not able to post blogs to begin with. (Granted my own personal experience is different and long-time personal haras…

Cedur216
General Chess Discussion - A hyper aggressive opening win. Would love some really good player to tell me if it was solid#2

Of course it was the absolute opposite of solid. But you lured him in the end and won, so who asks? He also had a winning tactic at move 27

Cedur216
General Chess Discussion - AI assistants and Chess cheating#17

There's nothing wrong with pursuing online ratings either... provided you have a sound mind

Cedur216
General Chess Discussion - Situation on Lichess#3

Define "stem". You can play comfortably almost every time. Calling it a wildfire is exaggerated.

Cedur216
Lichess Feedback - Want to understand the mechanism of cheat detection#11

Accept that cheat detected literally means cheat detected, and that it proves the player used Lichess analysis for an ongoing game. Me and glbert have the experience of how things work on lichess (in …

Cedur216
Lichess Feedback - Do any of the reports get reviewed?#39

It's both. Automated detection for cheap commonplace cheaters, and human reviews of reports for more elaborate ones.

Cedur216
General Chess Discussion - AI assistants and Chess cheating#15

@IncontenentiaButtux said in #14: > And anyone who's going to answer that I'm paranoid or bla bla, just wait a couple years when all you play is bots because you refuse to admit that we should be able…

Cedur216
Lichess Feedback - Want to understand the mechanism of cheat detection#7

@rr19042003 said in #1: > Greetings all > I am Rohit Raghavan ,a Lichess player from India. (Id - rr19042003). who asked > On 17th April I played one of my known club player Shubham Kansal (id-ZenithZ…

Cedur216
General Chess Discussion - How to get more rating if I already reached my peak rating#4

Solution to not losing rating: peaksitting Solution to getting more rating: not peaksitting

Cedur216
General Chess Discussion - Takebacks#3

Why are you upset in the first place if it's only in casual games

Cedur216